Tuesday 29 May 2018

Open Facebook disabled account in 2 mints 2018 urdu/hindi

Open Facebook disabled account in 2 mints 2018 urdu/hindi 


Self Facebook Account:
E mail: bef8xc@spambox.me
Password:Nice1122


Your security system has mistakenly removed my account without any reason. I can prove it. I am sending my ID card details to verify that I am the real person and not using anyone's identity. I think this information is enough for opening my account. Now please open it as soon as possible.Thanks for your help."


Id login krny k bd nichye diye gye link py click kary
Apply link
https://mobile.facebook.com/help/contact/1062444770553751?


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to clone unlimited old Facebook accounts with Termux new tool 2019

How to clone unlimited old Facebook accounts with Termux new tool 2019 Commands 1✔️pkg update 2✔️pkg install python2 3✔️pkg instal...